Ergonomics that adjust to your every move — a breathable mesh back and upholstered seat with full features make the Suit Chair a great choice for heavy use at a value price. The nylon mesh with its distinctive structural X frame is integral to the Suit Chair’s stylized and light design. A synchronized seat and back mechanism, multi-function adjustable arms, and an adjustable seat depth means that the Suit Chair fits 95% of body types.
The Suit Chair is in stock, and available for free and fast delivery in the continental U.S.
|Height Overall||39” - 42”|
|Seat Height||17.25” - 20.25”|
|Shipping Weight||44 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||22” x 22” x 22”|
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Synchronized seat and back tilt mechanism with multiple position lock.
- Sliding seat depth adjustment.
- Multi-function arms with height, angle, and front to back adjustment.
- Available with supplemental lumbar support.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, all components for a period of ten years from original date of purchase with the exception of upholstery and foam, which are warranted for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of a warranty claim, Wobi Office will repair or replace in Wobi’s sole and absolute discretion, any unaltered components.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects.
- All of Wobi Office products are made overseas for Wobi Office and are not branded products. Wobi Office is not associated or affiliated with any other company.
- Warranty is limited to normal usage, not exceeding forty hours per week and 250lb weight.
- The warranty is strictly limited to replacement or repair of the product and does not cover cost of transportation and labor for repairs.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Wobi Office shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect and any claim for damages shall be limited to the actual price for the product purchased.