A classic silhouette, manufactured with the highest quality craftsmanship, the Clyde Series is as beautiful as it is durable. The lowback, slim and elegant profile is lightweight yet strong, due to its meticulously finished polished aluminum frame and die-cast aluminum base. Segmented cushions enhance sitting comfort and create a softer look. With its pneumatic height adjustment and advanced knee-tilt mechanism, the Clyde Lowback Chair offers a comfortable ergonomic experience that works well at the desk or in the conference room. Best of all, you get inspired mid-century design and impeccable quality at an unparalleled value.
The Clyde Lowback in Brown Leather is in stock, and available for free and fast delivery in the continental U.S.
|Height Overall||33.25” - 35.5”|
|Seat Height||19” - 21.75”|
|Shipping Weight||38 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||30” x 18” x 25”|
- Leather segmented cushions with leather textured vinyl outside back.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Knee-tilt mechanism with a multiple position tilt lock.
- Seat tilt tension adjustment.
- Polished aluminum frame and base.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, all components for a period of ten years from original date of purchase with the exception of upholstery and foam, which are warranted for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of a warranty claim, Wobi Office will repair or replace in Wobi’s sole and absolute discretion, any unaltered components.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects.
- All of Wobi Office products are made overseas for Wobi Office and are not branded products. Wobi Office is not associated or affiliated with any other company.
- Warranty is limited to normal usage, not exceeding forty hours per week and 250lb weight.
- The warranty is strictly limited to replacement or repair of the product and does not cover cost of transportation and labor for repairs.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Wobi Office shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect and any claim for damages shall be limited to the actual price for the product purchased.