A classic silhouette, the Robin Series is beautiful, simple and affordable. The Robin Highback is slim, lightweight and durable, featuring clean upholstery details and a polished chrome frame and base. With its pneumatic height adjustment and advanced knee-tilt mechanism, the Robin Highback Chair offers a comfortable ergonomic experience that works well at the desk or in the conference room.
The Robin Highback in Black will be available for free and fast delivery, in the continental U.S., in January 2015.
|Height Overall||42” - 45”|
|Seat Height||17.25” - 20.25”|
|Shipping Weight||40 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||36” x 17” x 24”|
- Leather textured vinyl.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Knee-tilt mechanism with a multiple position tilt lock.
- Seat tilt tension adjustment.
- Polished chrome frame and base.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, all components for a period of ten years from original date of purchase with the exception of upholstery and foam, which are warranted for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of a warranty claim, Wobi Office will repair or replace in Wobi’s sole and absolute discretion, any unaltered components.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects.
- All of Wobi Office products are made overseas for Wobi Office and are not branded products. Wobi Office is not associated or affiliated with any other company.
- Warranty is limited to normal usage, not exceeding forty hours per week and 250lb weight.
- The warranty is strictly limited to replacement or repair of the product and does not cover cost of transportation and labor for repairs.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Wobi Office shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect and any claim for damages shall be limited to the actual price for the product purchased.