The Marco II is the ultimate executive chair. This highback chair provides extra comfort with its double cushion upholstery detail, while still maintaining a sleek profile. The Marco II is made of fine quality leather and exceptionally crafted polished aluminum — materials that will last for years. The unique SUSPA mechanism allows for multi-position locking back angle adjustment without a bulky mechanism under the seat.
The Marco II with Adjustable Arms is available for free and fast delivery in the continental U.S.
The Marco II Highback is also available with fixed aluminum arms.
|Height Overall||44” - 48”|
|Seat Height||18” - 22”|
|Shipping Weight||37 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||32” x 27” x 25”|
- Double cushion upholstery detail.
- Leather inside seat and back, leather textured vinyl exterior.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Multi-position locking back angle adjustment.
- Seat height and back angle adjustment lever located just below the seat for convenience and handsome aesthetics.
- SUSPA mechanism regulates back tension adjustment.
- Aluminum base and frame.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, all components for a period of ten years from original date of purchase with the exception of upholstery and foam, which are warranted for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of a warranty claim, Wobi Office will repair or replace in Wobi’s sole and absolute discretion, any unaltered components.
- Wobi Office warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects.
- All of Wobi Office products are made overseas for Wobi Office and are not branded products. Wobi Office is not associated or affiliated with any other company.
- Warranty is limited to normal usage, not exceeding forty hours per week and 250lb weight.
- The warranty is strictly limited to replacement or repair of the product and does not cover cost of transportation and labor for repairs.
- There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Wobi Office shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect and any claim for damages shall be limited to the actual price for the product purchased.